- well... you could visit the Lindt factory for a hot chocolate just across the street of La Fayette Galleries main entrance.
- or you could use a yacht hotel on Seine for a romantic night. VIP Paris offers all sort of packages hard to refuse when it comes to please their clients. If you have already booked your accommodation, that's alright, you can still book the dinner on Seine (130Euros).
- if you fancying something different then you can try BustroNome, the double deck luxury bus restaurant. I've seen it, I bet on it! On board passengers will discover the most beautiful views of Paris while enjoying the best of its gastronomy for only £68.
- If you don't catch a seat to one of the cabarets, search for a rooftop high end terrace (necessary with a view over the tour and chic French garden). I've tried this time Shangri La Hotel. The vegan pastries and the piano performance for the afternoon tea just made my day.
- If you are a fan of the historical villages, I suggest you to take a ride around Paris. There are some nice farms out there not to be missed.
The combination of boucheries smell with Chanel on the city streets makes everything feels so authentic French.
Did you knew:
-'Liberte, Egalite, Fraternite' is the national motto of France.
-the French Army was the first to use camouflage in 1915
-in France you can marry a dead person? Yes you definitely can under the French law.
-France was the first country in the world to ban supermarkets from throwing away the unsold food in Feb 2016. By law you must donate the wastage to banks or charity.
-about one million French people living near the border with Italy speak Italian.
-Europe's tallest mountain is in the French Alps- Mont Blanc at 4,810m/ takes almost 12 hours to climb.
-the Louvre Museum, receives over 9 million visitors each year. Almost as population of Greece.
-French wines can reach astronomical prices (world record 1,619 Euros per standard glass of DCR Romanee- Conti in Hong Kong)
-French gastronomy was awarded as UNESCO World Heritage in 2010.
-France produces nearly a billion tons of cheese a year in around 1,200 varieties.
-the French eat around 30,000 tonnes of snails a year and also it is an offence to carry live nails on a train in France without their own ticket.
-today France still retains 15 territories overseas.
|Every Saturday, the West side of the City (considered also the artistic side back in the day) gets populated with hundreds of youngsters who are enjoying their dinner and a glass of wine with no stress whatsoever.|
|Only in Paris!|
French Luxury behind the scenes.
Paris on Seine cruise. Worth every penny.
|Pop in to Guerlain show-room museum if you have some spare time on Elysee, beside their stunning shop, they also provide a very chic dining restaurant in the basement and on top of it they are engraving your name on any fragrance bought this summer.|
Paris is painted in 'toutes les nuances du classique'.
|I've been surprised that everywhere you walk, everyone speaks English, is like Parisians became better. Finally the French understood that being multilingual increases the economy.|
Pictures can not be used commercially.